- MotoX is an original motorcycle racing game developed specifically for M Sky arcades.
- Using a form of motorcycle-shaped arcade housing, the user stands above it and controls the action, moving the motorcycle left or right, as needed.
- The realistic handlebar is designed to maintain control and acceleration and to collect gas boxes for the pulse meter.
- The accelerator is incorporated in the handlebars, and the S Button has been created to start the game and stimulate.
- With the new moped, the ability to connect up to four units and a redeeming feature of tickets, it makes it an excellent game, being centrally located in the games room.
- Moto X was created using the popular Unity 3D engine. It is also suitable for both children and adults.
- The shape and casing Moto X is very attractive and daring in the form of a motorcycle, with excellent lighting with LEDs in red, blue, green and yellow.