We at SC SEASIDE PLAYGROUNDS SRL with headquarters in Romania, Constanta county, Constanta City, Prel. Bucovinei, Nr. 8b, Et. 1, Ap. 3, Block of Housing (c1), CUI RO35875580, Nr. ORC J13 / 821/2016, e-mail: email@example.com strictly confidential the data of the clients and we undertake not to transmit the personal data of our clients to third parties and to use them exclusively for the purpose for which they were entered ) and for commercial information on this site. The policy for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into force on 25 May 2018 and which creates consistent rules on the protection of personal data in the European Union , as well as applicable national legislation. This general policy applies to the web site you are at, waterboyz.ro. managed by SC SEASIDE PLAYGROUNDS SRL.
While you can access its content without providing any personal information, in some cases this information is required to provide you with the online services you require.
- We do not encourage SPAM, we do not provide your e-mail address or the phone to third parties (natural or legal persons), we do not sell, offer, we do not exchange email addresses obtained through this site, we do not disclose your address email to other people who access the pages of this site. According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic commerce sector, SEASIDE PLAYGROUNDS SRL has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us about you or another person. The purpose of collecting personal data is to act for bidding, newsletters, advertising / advertising.
- According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the right to access, to interfere with the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the court. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data that concerns you and request the deletion of the data. For the exercise of these rights, you may address us with a written request, dated and signed by post to our company address. The right to modify and delete the data owned by waterboyz.ro
- For the purpose of exercising your rights, namely: the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to delete the data (the right to be forgotten), the right to withdraw your original consent, the right to data portability, the right to restrict the processing or the right to file a as a subject of data processing, please write to us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following postal address Constanta County, Constanta County, Prel. Bucovinei, Nr. 8b, Et. 1, Ap. 3, Block of Housing (c1).
- E-mail or chat forms are processed only for correspondence. If the team responsible for managing received messages can not answer the question, they will send your e-mail to another internalized or outsourced service. You will be informed by e-mail about this service and the fact that your request will be taken over by that service. If you have questions about processing your mail and personal data, you can include them in the message you are addressing to us.
- We also use social media channels to present our work, services and products. The use of the specific social media channel is highlighted on this site with buttons specific to each channel. For example, you can track the presentations we load on our YouTube page or track the links on our site or associated with Facebook. Each social media channel has its own policy on how it processes your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our YouTube videos, you will be prompted to explicitly consent to accepting YouTube cookies; if you look at our Facebook activities, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Facebook cookies; the same is true for other services. If you have any questions or questions about the use of your Personal data by those media-related sites mentioned below, you should carefully read the privacy policies before using them.
- Information is only disclosed to third parties if this is strictly necessary for the purpose (s) identified above and only to the intended recipients, service providers or partners.
- SEASIDE PLAYGROUNDS SRL will not disclose your personal data to be used for marketing purposes by third-party operators or external transfer outside the EU. Also, to improve your experience in using the site, use technical data from sources such as search engines, indexing, or social media.
In order to process your data for online or e-mail subscription, newsletter subscription, SEASIDE PLAYGROUNDS SRL invites third-party service providers such as courier companies, payment processing companies, support companies IT, etc., acting as empowered agents.
We offer site users the ability to submit comments, queries, and suggestions. Any information that is sent through the contact forms will be used taking into account the right to privacy and the image of people.